Re: MS Office - Excel Questions

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:03:05 -0700

Jim,

sounds like your going to need a hunk of V B A for this if it can be done in excel, I'm not sure if it can or not, but I do believe that access can do all you wish, have you considered using it?

if you want to keep trying for it in excel, you might go get the V B A tutorials on my Jamal's documentation page at the grab bag, it may give you some help with this.

good luck,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
http://www.icedirc.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>