[programmingblind] Re: Looking for Scripts

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:11:53 -0700

André,

you would probably get more response on the jaws scripting list:
jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes jaws script writing is a programming topic, but the scripts list is focused
on just this sort of thing, and you may be able to find someone there that has
them, or would be willing to make them more readily, since folks like Jim
snowbarger are on the list!

I'll forward this, the rest is up to you.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming