[programmingblind] Re: Programming Robots

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:19:05 -0700

thanks, I have the Microsoft Robotics studio package here just for nosing
around in that very area.

have a great day,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming