Re: Line Formatting

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 07:26:24 -0400

A Line feed is VbLf or Chr(10), a carriage return is VbCr or Chr(13), a form feed is VbFf or Chr(12), a tab is VbTab or Chr(5), and a carriage return/line feed sequence is VbCrLf or Chr(13) & Chr(10).

Jamal

On 5/7/2010 4:55 AM, Darko Pogačić wrote:

You can use vbCrLf constant, but I am not sure which ascii value
represents line by vbCrLf constant, but I am using chr() function, and
representing ascii value 13, its ascii symbol for new line recognized by
microsoft Word.

Also ascii 10 gives a new lin, but I am not sure wich ascii symbol is
for new line given by vbCrLf constant.

    * From: * programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx