Re: Komodo

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:36:01 -0500

Hi,
I can't contribute by programming either, but I did contribute by reporting
an issue that made the program less accessible. I got a report yesterday
that they took care of it. Now we can move the cursor through the output
window. As soon as I am able, I will get the fix and check it out. My view
is that you only want to contribute if you can do everything. I just proved
that you can contribute if you want to. All you have to do is change your
view of what you can do.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: Commodo

             11/14/2007 04:04
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

I raise my hat for open source projects, but unfortunately... I don't know
why, but the open source projects are usually less accessible than the
commercial ones.

I would do all the software I need if I would be such a good programmer,
but
unfortunately I am not, and I am not sighted to be able to do very many
things in a program, so I cannot contribute to improve and fix everything I

don't like.

So I prefer to use something else.

Octavian