Re: JavaScript Question

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:59:43 -0400

Hi: I am doing that now. I have added a onclick event to the TextBox. So, a user can route the mouse to the TextBox and click it to get a count of the characters entered and the max characters allowed. I will put in a display if they exceed the max to pop up automatically for each key press until they delete enough characters to be within the limit and go from there.

Thanks for the help.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "niran" <public.niran@xxxxxxxxx>