RE: Is Eclipse Accessible on the Mac?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:22:38 -0400

The problem is snow leopard and 64 bit half of the stuff like wx widgets is
32 bit which means you have to use python 2.5 to access it while its set up
to use the 64 bit versions of the language.  The same problem happens with
eclipse on Snow leopard. The 64 bit stuff is the problem and would take
someone hacking at it a while to get eclipse working.

Ken