Re: Installing WinXP over a prior installation?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 20:07:34 -0700

I've already tried sfc /scannow, yet for some reason when it prompts me for the cd to copy the desired files, it says that I have the wrong cd. I've had this comp for about 10 years now, so I have no idea where the original is. I guess I'll just have to try the install.

Thanks,
Bryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>