RE: IPO Charts

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:19:50 -0400

Why not learn from I.B.M.?  They've been doing it for a little while
now.  Their approach is first to write the user manual before doing
anything else.  Then build everything from that user manual after that.
When the program does everything in the user manual it's a release.  Any
additional requests are maintenance work and maintenance releases.  By
the way, I.B.M. has the customer write their own user manual.