Re: Fw: Development of Qwitter Suspended

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:41:16 -0700

hmmm, could you pass me the tar file anyway? I was not able to get it

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>