Fruit Basket Demo: Something I Want To Point Out About Editing Pages

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:27:25 -0500

Hi,
I'm going to alter the tutorial to include this content, but I wanted to point
it out, because I think Ken said something that made me think of it.

If you want to edit a page after you've created it, you have to click its link
to open it first. I think that maybe you weren't doing that, Ken. I think you
said something about not being able to edit a page after clicking Create
Content.

One more thing. I can edit the filter to allow us to use a few more HTML tags.
I'm going to allow a few more such as heading 1 through 6. This would make the
pages more accessible, since we'd be able to make headers to jump among.

Also, it wasn't clear to me what problem you were having with the categories,
Ken. Drop me a note about this, please.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>