Re: Eclipse: code completion, Jaws does not read the pop up!?

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:02:25 +0300

is very accesible,
but you must press tab for get in the list.

  On 2010-08-25, at 2:56 PM, Homme, James wrote:

    Hi,
    Something like this would probably have to be scripted, unless Eclipse can
show it differently. I tried to assign a JAWS custom highlight to the area
where the choices show up. When I did that, all kinds of things started
speaking automatically every time I moved the cursor. If this can be scripted,
a script might have to look for that window to come up and that color
combination as a highlight.

    Jim

    Jim Homme,
    Usability Services,
    Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
    Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility
here. Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility advice