Eclipse: code completion, Jaws does not read the pop up!?

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B-programming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:07:03 +0330

Hi,
first, thanks to all for the nice resources for eclipse.
when I press control space, I perceive the pop up suggesting the completions. But when i scroll up and down my Jaws (10) does not read the selected item. It actually reads the same thing which I have typed and should be completed!
Has anyone experienced that? what should I do to resolve it?
I wonder if it is a Jaws/eclipse related issue or if it relates to my system; i.e. display settings.
Any hint/suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Cheers!
Hamid