RE: Eclipse Keys HTML File Take 2

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:31:24 -0400

Very probably what really happened was that excel got all of the text
for each cell but because all column widths in the excel file were not
set to autofit, not all of the text would have been shown thus leading
to the appearance that some cell contents were cut off.  Thanks for the
heads up about cell widths needing to be expanded to autofit on this end
though in order to read all of the text though.