Re: Eclipse Keys HTML File Take 2

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:59:16 -0500

Hi,

This does not look like it was made in excel.  If so, that is some
serious code cleaning that took place.  I looked at the source.  I'm
used to seeing all sorts of stuff in the head containing special MSO
class tags for office type formatting which microsoft loves so well to
put in.  This looks like straight up html.  If you did this in Excel,
I'd be interested to find out how you managed to get your code so
clean.  If not, what editor did you use?  I use KompoZer which is
wysiwyg but also lets you code by hand with the source file.  Very
accessible and it's free.  You just have to cut and paste the contents
of the Mozilla script file in Jaws firefox.jss, I believe, and put it
in the Kompozer script file.  It then works pretty good.  Did the same
thing with SeaMonkey for that matter.  Anyway, that's a very
comprehensive cheatsheet.  Thank you for posting it.  It'll come in
real handy over here.

Thanks.
Alex M