Re: Dreamweaver

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:47:49 -0400

Hi,
Yes. That was the original intent of this list. Not just JAWS. Any screen
readerr is welcome unless the moderator says it isn't.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "inthaneelf"
             <inthaneelf@roadr
             unner.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Dreamweaver

             04/10/2008 03:48
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

thanks, I wish more folks would do that, It's just been added to my
reference list and will eventually go onto the grab bag as a link, smile.

if anyone  has window eyes information on a topic that comes through here,
please forward me a copy of the message with your info on WE use along with

it, the grab bag isn't just for jaws users, and any material I can get on
WE
use in the same applications, or equivalent ones is more than welcome with
me.

have a good one,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links

to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming