Re: Dreamweaver

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:16:39 -0400

Hi:
What types of controls does dreamweaver offer?
I'm thinking about the TreeView, Menu and other composite controls I currently use in MS Asp development, VWD. How do they render for accessibility with Screenreaders? Are they rendered as layout tables, lists or some other methods. MS renders using layout tables or, with their not so friendly css adapters, lists which are a pain to navigate with a Screenreader and requires massive amounts of time to mess with just to make their controls somewhat css compliant. But that is the only environment I'm familiar with so far so have been using it instead of learning an entire new set of IDE and Programming tools and skills
Rick Farmington Mich. USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>