Re: Delphi

  • From: Demir Ajvazi <demir.beocin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:05:19 +0100

I've tried Delphi 5, 6, 7. On 5., jaws is reading good, on 6. Jaws has some reading problems. But, when I installed 7, jaws wan't to read anything... Is there some scripts for Delphi programming language?

3/16/2011 12:01 PM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi Michael,

Can you tell us what the problems are? Many Delphi applications are already pretty accessible. Sometimes, if you happen to be a JAWS user, all you have to do is reclass some windows.

Jim