Control size

  • From: Darko Pogačić <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:53:42 +0200

    DEAR List!
I am Visual Basic programmer, and I am working with VB 6.0.
I am interesting, how to arrange a controls on a form, and what's the best
arrangements, such as: Width, Height, Top, and Bottom for a controls on a form.
For example if I want to present a dialog box, how to know what's properties
are the best, because I want all controls to be visible, without overlapping,
and text to be inside a control, not outside.
Also, I am interesting needs textbox to be right from label, or below.
As a totally blind person, I have not picture about control arrangement on a
form, as persons without disabilities.
Best regards
Darko!