RE: Cognos Accessibility

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:55:02 -0400

Hi Brent,
It has been more than five years since I have taken a look at this tool, so my
information is hopefully incorrect. When I looked at this, they had a web
interface that was somewhat accessible, but the desktop stuff was not that
good. I can try to do some more research for you if you really need me to, but
I'm not sure how helpful it would be because we may have different versions of
the tools.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme Sr.