Re: C#/VB Tutorial Question

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:06:32 -0400

Ya, when I first started out I worked in C#. When I switched to VB I actually
converted blocks of code using some of the online converters which worked for
about 95 percent of the code. So, I should imagine going the other way should
work as well. There are pretty much equal statements in both languages.
Rick USA