RE: C#/VB Tutorial Question

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:02:21 -0400

Hi Rick,
Here's my point of view for what it's worth. I'll be happy if you do the IDE
part. If that's all you do, I will be extremely grateful. I don't think you
should have to do the C# part. If you *want* to do the VB part, that would be a
bonus. Maybe along the way, if someone wants to take your tutorial and add in
the c# stuff, that'd be another bonus. Just speaking selfishly, if someone can
perform a miracle and help me stop stressing about objects and such long enough
to do something useful in them, I will again be grateful. Who knows, maybe
someday  I'll be able to give back in this area.

Just your willingness to help this far has inspired me enough to take another
crack at it, and I thank you for that.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>