C# and VS

  • From: "Celia Rodriguez" <celia-rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:44:42 -0500

Hi D!J!X,

Thanks for your suggestions in the XML issue.  I have one more question if
you don't mind.
I have a little problem.  I have two forms one called WelcomeScreen and
NewEntryDataScreen.  When I click on the button in the Welcome screen called
NewEntryDataScreen
It shows the NewEntryDataScreen but the Welcome screen is still active so if
I click on the button Welcome screen in the NewEntryDataScreen to take me
back to the welcome screen I end up with multiple welcome screens open.
So if I want to toggle between the two windows I will end up with many
windows open.  How do I fix this problem.
I have already tried  WelcomeScreen dForm = new WelcomeScreen(); and then
dFrom.Close;
But it does not close the WelcomeScreen.  Application .Exit(); closes both
windows.  Any suggestions?

I have tried many other ways to close this window but I have not succeeded.

Thanks  to anyone that can help.
Celia