RE: XML

  • From: "Celia Rodriguez" <celia-rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 03:11:42 -0500

Hi D!J!x,

I want to put a logo at the top of every form.  Like a heading.  I want the
logo to have for example when I worked for AAFES, they have a heading on
every form with the initials AAFES in blue on the left hand corner and a
flag going across the top of the form.  We had a standard logo on every
on-line screen.  At that time I still had some vision and it was done in VB
script and html.  I have gave up on trying to do this in XML, I cannot get
my JAWS to even read the screen I am working on.  So I decided to do a
windos app.  Can a nice logo be created in windows?
How do you all make a screen look nice?  Maybe I am trying to hard. I
recently lost all of my visionand I still want to do the same things I did
when I could see.  Needless to say, all I am doing is frustrating myself.
By the way,  this is for a class, all of the students are creating all of
this nice screens and I was just trying to see if I could do the same.  It
really is not a big deal.  If you have any suggestions I thank you in
advance .

Thank you all,
Celia