RE: [BULK] get minutes of system time as int in c++

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:32:54 -0400

I am using the Dev C++ compiler (4.9.9.2) from bloodshed.net on win xp sp2. I want to get the minutes from the system clock, so if it is 15:30 I only want the 30. I am trying to make a simple program that can get the minutes and see if they are 0, 15, 30, or 45 (beeping using the pc speaker depending). Next will come the same idea for the hours, but I want to get this working first.

Have a great day,
Alex

From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:09:03 -0700

You should be able to compile a printf into your c++ program as
long as you
include the header for printf which is stdio and stdlib with the
extention.

Ken

From: "Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:27:38 +0100

Hi Alex:
Plese could you clarify what you want: if the time is 16:34, do
you just
want the 34?
What examples did you fine?
Sean.