RE: [BULK] get minutes of system time as int in c++

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:13:13 -0700

If you look in time.h you will find that time_t when using dev c++ is just a
long int.  And what it is, is the amount of seconds since 1970 some time.
If you read this page you will learn more.

http://rabbit.eng.miami.edu/info/functions/time.html

Why I use null is because that gives you the current time.  I used the
modulus because that gives you the remainder in a division in this case it
would be 5 seconds.  If you had 70 seconds it would return a remainder of 10
instead of 5.

Ken