Re: Asking for a password in html

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 01:17:32 -0400

A pity. That was not meant as any sort of encouragement for you to leave.
On 8/31/2011 12:34 AM, Sina Bahram wrote:
Unsubscribing at the end of the day today. I wanted to round out August's
archives. I only responded because John's a friend, and I
wanted to help him, mistakes to the contrary.

I'll be gone in less than 24 hours, no worries.

Take care,
Sina