Re: Asking FileZilla Script for jaws

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:51:52 +0200

I don't use jaws cursor - when get into filezilla, either type in server
address/hostname, or use file menu to reconnect, tab over to and enter username
and password, tab over to and hit space bar on quick connect button, tab over
to read only status control, and use ctrl + end to double check when it's
connected - file listing successful.

Then, when you tab from there, you're on things like local drive, local file
system tree structure, and local file listing under highlighted folder, which
is where if you right click you can then tell it to upload etc., but if you tab
off that, then you land in remote path edit box, tab once more and you're in
remote file/folder listing, where you hit enter to go lower donw into file
system, or hit enter on first list item .. to move up one level, etc., and you
can also use context menu here to do things like rename, delete etc. on
files/folders, and tabbing once more takes you to the queueing listbox where it
does sometimes sort of use duplicate entries for uploading files, but anyway...

Honestly, for simpler things like just uploading one file etc. I would also
generally just handle it from command line FTP command line app, but there you
need to know more specific commands, etdc.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA