Re: Asking FileZilla Script for jaws

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 05:28:50 +0530

i too have used it successfully without scripts.
the version i've last used was 3.3.5.1 or something like this.
make sure that the version of file zilla that you're finding
inaccessible is either this or a closer one.
btw, which version of jaws you're using? i haven't tried it to myself
with any other versions then jaws 10 and 11, and as already said, it
was working fine.

regards,
prateek agarwal.