RE: Are there other programming tools that you know of?

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 07:37:35 -0400

I suggest you do a book starch on Russ Walter, he wrote at least two
different books and one of them has several different programming
languages illustrated in it side by side doing the same programming
tasks.  That will be your quickest way to get a small feel for several
languages.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>