Admin: Dang it topics

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:04:27 -0400

Hi Chris and others,
We are getting into legal advice and all kinds of stuff that we need to
stop talking about. This topic ends at noon Eastern time today so that I
can give listers a chance to see this message. After that, I will need to
bring out the suspension thing since we have had multiple messages after
apologies about being off topic. Sounds like the apologies weren't sinsere
enough to stop the messages from showing up.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."