Accessible Java Development Environment

  • From: Varun Khosla <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:04:40 +0530

Hello friends,
Recently I ask for a good java book and included my another query in
the same email. I realized later that the subject formed, concentrated
only on the book query and as a result, it overshadowed the other
query . So here's my other query:

I believe there must be many VIs out here who have worked a bit (some
have a lot) on java - so which is your favorite (or at least prefered)
development environment strictly in terms of accessibility. I have
heard of Netbeans, how much accessible is it? I would like to start
with Java but don't want to frustrate me by wasting tuns of hours in
finding an accessible way of working on it. I also have an expression
that java apps (so does development) are poor in accessibility - I
wish that this terns out to be my prejudice. Thanks for any help!

--
Varun