Re: ADA Section 508 Compliance on StudentLoans.gov?

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 21:51:31 -0400

Hi Don: I did not find any school info on that page. I had to fill out the student demographics pages, about 4 of them, then I got to a page to enter school codes. I tried using the search option instead of entering the code for a school but it was tricky. The result page only read with the mouse keys and when I clicked add I am not sure it actually worked. I did not know a code to try it out but I think had I known a code it would have worked on the page. In any event, it seems I could get around pretty well except for the one thing - trying to use the search for a school by name and location and then clicking the add button with the mouse on the results page. As I mentioned, if I had known a code I think it would have worked fine since all the controls seemed to be standard controls. Good luck with the process. My daughter is now talking about Grad School, ouch! Good luck to you and your Daughter, I am proud of my daughter and I am sure you are proud of your daughter as well.

Rick USA

controls.