RE: A few ISPF questions

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:06:51 -0500

Hi Listers,

To make JAWS not speak the line numbers you need to restrict the window. You
have to set each corner of the window. I had to do this. I also had to make
sure it didn't speak the time all the time which is in the lower right corner
on the status line. I have not been on the mainframe for a while. I think it
might be insert R.

Susie Stanzel