Re: A few ISPF questions

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:31:32 -0500

insert+r controls movement of the jaws cursor.
I don't know how to change window borders.
Is there a way to do that?
I noticed jaws now has 4 or 5 different scopes for the jaws cursor. Perhaps
there is a way to resize the window and restrict the cursor to it.
I thought the way to suppress chatter was to set up a frame over it that
would not speak unless queried.

Am I hopelessly confused?
--le