[program-l] Re: intelliJ accessibility

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:59:46 +0000

Hi:

There really is no setup required. Download the version that best fits your
needs. Unzip said file and more or less you are ready to go.

In the Eclipse folder there will be Eclipse.exe, create a shortcut and drag it
to the desktop. Rename same to Eclipse and then bob's your uncle.

Jim H. has an Eclipse document that we collaborated on which will get you
started.

Jim C.