[program-l] Re: intelliJ accessibility

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:07:52 +0000

Eclipse is your best friend.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chamandeep Grover
Sent: October 3, 2012 4:37 AM
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-l] Re: intelliJ accessibility

hello,

There are many things that i need to do on an average working day such
as: view svn history of a file, read comments from svn commits, see
difference between one version and another version and debugging
(which i am still learning). Sodbeans has been excellent for
developing, but i have struggled to do most of the things above. Now i
must say this, my intension is not to criticise the work your doing;
in fact i'd say if it wasn't for sodbeans, i wouldn't have been able
to easily start my job. But i am looking for something that is more
stable. I am new to this field altogether and not sure if something
stable actually exists or not, but is what i am in the search for. As
much as i would love to contribute to sodbeans development or point
out bugs, sometimes i do not have enough time on my hands and other
times, i am not sure of the technicalities.

So i would appreciate any assistance with my search for a more stable ide.

Thanks.