[program-l] Re: dataBase Question

  • From: "Mick Saltzman" <smickie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 06:31:12 -0800

Hello George, The Books table does also have a primary key field called Book
Id. No I did not set the properties of the Author Id to allow duplicates or not
allow duplicates.  I'm not sure why that would be the problem since I set the
properties of the One to many relationship for Referential integrity.