[program-l] book? does anyone have?

  • From: "Juan Hernandez" <juanhernandez98@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:23:22 -0700

Hi All,

I am getting pretty desperate.  Does anyone have Programming Prolog 5th ed.
By Author Clocksin?

I can't seem to have it anywhere, and the request through my school will
take almost 1 month to get it done.  Maybe one of you guys might have used
prolog in a programming languages course in computer science.

It is also used in artificial intelligence.  If anyone has a e-copy pls let
me know.  I bought the print version from my univ book store so I'd hae a
legal copy so my univ could scan it or request it from the publisher.  But I
think the publisher, Springer, I think is their name is rather bad about
providing electronic texts.

Juan M. Hernandez
 <mailto:Juanhernandez98@xxxxxxxxx> Juanhernandez98@xxxxxxxxx
619-750-9431 (Mobile)/Texting OK
Skype me at: blindwiz | HeyTell me at: Twitter/Facebook "blindwiz"
Follow me at twitter:   <http://www.twitter.com/blindwiz>
http://www.twitter.com/blindwiz
Friend me on facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/blindwiz
Connect with me at LinkedIn: