[program-l] Re: assembly help?

  • From: "tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:26:36 -0800

http://www.devx.com/Intel/Article/30125/1763
the rings of power... I believe, it controls access to hardware, but didn't
read a whole lot... I will read more later, as I have seen that to, but
haven't really needed to read about it.
HTH,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]