[program-l] Vs 2008 - boring errors list appears automatically on typing

  • From: Sérgio Neves <sergioneves.g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 13:51:07 +0100

Hi,
When I'm typing in code editor, the errors list appears automatically
without my permission, preventing me from reading the code.
For example: if I type this.textbox1.L and stop typing for about 1 second,
the errors list appears.
Is there any way to disable the automatic appearing of errors list? If not,
how do people use to solve this problem?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Sérgio Neves