[program-l] VoiceOver and XCode 4

  • From: Tim Burgess <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Program-L <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:47:04 +0100

Hi,

I've been developing an application using XCode 3, but found problems using the
debugger with VoiceOver.

To try and get around this, I've upgraded to OSX Lion and XCode 4, but this has
resulted in my application not even building and the interface is so different
I can't even figure out where and how to change the build settings.  Can
anybody point me to any tutorial or hint pages that might help me get to grips
with using XCode 4 with VoiceOver, please?