[program-l] Update: JAWS 15 and Visual Studio 2013 Express compatibility

  • From: Rodney Haynie <RodneyH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:32:38 +0000

Below is information from my follow-up call with FS technical support.

Tuesday 4/22/2014 1:20PM
Spoke with Sherrie. Sherrie did some research and did not come up with anything.
I asked her to ask John if possible. She put me on hold and came back with,
JAWS 15 still does not support Visual Studio 2013 Express. A higher VS 2013
license is required.