[program-l] Training

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Program-L (Program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <Program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:16:46 +0000

Thought I would pass this on. I've used these guys on a number of occasions and
have had a great deal of success.

Contact: garyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Visual Studio 2012 and Metro UI Programming

Windows 8 and Windows Surface tablet are on the horizon. They both utilize
Metro UI. Visual Studio 2012 empowers programmers to design Metro UI
applications. Come and join us to for a 1-hour webinar where we discuss what's
new in Visual Studio 2012 and how to leverage it to create Metro UI
applications.
Presenter: Faheem Javed, Senior Technical Trainer, Web Age Solutions Inc.
Tuesday November 27, 2012
2:00-3:00 PM EST
12:00-1:00 PM MST
REGISTER
HERE<http://www2.webagesolutions.com/e/7422/register-640315458/fjpld/284145601>

...and

WA1278<http://www2.webagesolutions.com/e/7422/to-java-using-eclipse-training/fjpbd/284145601>
 Introduction to Java training with Eclipse - October 29 - November 3 -
Confirmed - LVC
WA1920<http://www2.webagesolutions.com/e/7422/-and-ipad-programming-training/fjph2/284145601>
 Programming for iPad and iPhone - Nov 26-30 - Confirmed - LVC
WA1279<http://www2.webagesolutions.com/e/7422/eblogic-using-eclipse-training/fjpjq/284145601>
 EJB Programming for WebLogic using Eclipse - November 26-30 - Public Ottawa
WA1279<http://www2.webagesolutions.com/e/7422/eblogic-using-eclipse-training/fjpjq/284145601>
 EJB Programming for WebLogic using Eclipse - December 10-14 - Public Ottawa

James Corbett
IT Developer - Analyst
ITB/Solutions/BP&A/DevCentre/Developer Tools and Horizontal Initiatives Services
613 941-9355 | facsimile / télécopieur 613-954-9222
James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada Revenue Agency | 875 Heron Rd Rm H4-177, Ottawa ON K1A OL8
Agence du revenu du Canada | 875 chemin Heron, ch H4-177 Ottawa ON K1A 0L8

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
Oscar Wilde