[program-l] The best way to view the difference between the current and the previous version of a file in tortoise svn.

  • From: Chamandeep Grover <cmusic789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:19:42 +0100

hello All,

As I have discussed previously, i have now configured my project with
tortoise svn and so far it has been working great! I wanted to ask if
anyone has any speech schemes configured for jaws, which will tell you
the colour of the current line. I understand that the difference is
normally shown by the change of colour on the different lines, to
distinguish whether it has been added, removed or deleted.

I tried to use the scheme for colour in the speech and sounds manager
in settings centre, but it tells me the background colour and is not
making much sense at the moment.

So if anyone has any suggestions, i'd be glad to hear from you.

Thank you
Chamandeep Singh Grover