[program-l] Re: Remotely controlling Windows device

  • From: Jaffar Sidek Ahmad <jaffar.sidek10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 19:52:19 +0800

Hi Jordy.  I don't know if TeamBiewer has braille support, But i use it a lot, especially when I need to do some correction on code on my office pc from home, or when I need to help my boss with some installation on his pc.  There is a free version for home users, and a business version for office or enterprise work.  All you need do is to install NVEA or Jaws on the client's pc and then remote into your client pc from wherever you are.  There is even an Android and an IOS version that allows you to control yours' or other people's pc with your smart phone from where ever you are.  Of course Windows itself has it's own native remote app, but I don't know how effective it really is as I've not used it.

HTH a bit.  Cheers!

On 16/1/2022 6:32 pm, jordyydeweer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all

I have a bunch of customers who often need remote assistance with, for example, updating and management of their computers. I cannot get SSH access with a firewall rule, due to security reasons.

How can I get remote (over the Internet) access to a computer, or using RDP (and braille support without a screen reader installed) or over PowerShell (with administrative privileges)?

I’m looking forward for your replies 😊

Met vriendelijke groeten | Your sincerely | Salutations
Jordy Deweer

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

+32 50 96 03 32

JPEG image