[program-l] Re: RSA SecurID

  • From: Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson <birkir.gunnarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 15:47:07 +0000

Hi

A few of these vendors have a talking number generator. They may be
clunky and a bit pricy ($50 to $150 I think), but I have seen and used
them (it's been a while now so I can't tell you exactly what
manufacturer I worked with).
There is also a system where you get your security code as an sms,
service, so that might be an arrangement that might work.

I use Safeguard Mobile vpn client (not sure it is RSA though, think it
is just SSL) and that client works beautifully at connecting to
intranet and exchange server.
hth
-B