[program-l] Project requiring developers

  • From: Roger Woolgrove <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Java Programming, Program-L" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 16:36:16 +0100

Hi again.

Don't get too excited as this is not a paying project and this is stage 1 of the project.
The same friend mentioned in my previous post has been complaining about dating sites for the blind. Not that he is looking at sites specifically for the blind but sites that are terrible for the blind. So he asked me if I could make an accessible website.
So I thought I'd ask and see if anyone fancies helping out. I have a well organised mind and understand a number of things but lack certain skills and am looking for others to help in that department.
If you have any interest or just fancy helping, please write off list:
rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers

roger

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq