[program-l] Phonim - Project for making Vim Speak and give Braille feedback

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:49:37 +0200

Hi List.

I'm happy to announce that I have started a project for making the vim text editor accessible.

The project is actually a collection of projects. The solution for making gvim, the GUI version of vim for Windows, accessible via JAWS scripts is the most developed of the solutions and can be downloaded from the project page:

http://phonim.googlecode.com/

Another solution that uses Java and the Vimoir project (http://vimoir.googlecode.com/) is currently in development and will be added as soon as it can actually do something useful :-)

Regards,
Kerneels