[program-l] Re: Off Topic: USERS SWEAT BULLETS WAITING FOR WMF PATCH

  • From: "tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:07:46 -0800

Yes, good job Mark, and James, I gotta learn to ignore Trouble to, so!
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]